DNKA - search tool for remote computer. It acts as a web server (search server) by interacting as a layer between Google Desktop Search (GDS) and user. And allow other users to search, view and download your files, emails, chats and web history.
- Simple to access the search (Google Desktop Search) from another desktop;
- Allow/Deny access from external hosts to the search server.
- By default (as installed) access is only granted to the local machine;
- Allow to change port number for web server;
- Serve the files from a local machine;
- Log access to the search server;
- Web interface for search server options;
- Password protected access to search server options;
- Runs automatically when a GDS start up. DNKA is licensed as freeware, full size of the download is 0.39 MB. You can download a free copy of DNKA by following download link at Free Downloads section of this page. DNKA is developed or distributed by DNKA Software and is listed under internet, file sharing tools internet, access control internet, tools & utilities internet, miscellaneous utilities, file & disk management utilities, miscellaneous web development, web servers.
Software Screen Shot